***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, September 3, 2010

Guest Designer Spotlight--Kristie

Time to introduce our September Guest Designer~~ Kristie!!

Hello! I am so excited to be this month's Guest Designer. My name is Kristie and I am from New Haven, CT. I live with my soon-to-be husband, Mike, and we are in the process of fixing up our very first home. I have been a scrapper and card maker for a little over 6 years and am lucky enough to have a craft room. I love spending time in there on the weekends, during the week I work full time outside the home. I have a blog: http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/ and just love blogging and checking out other blogs! In addition to crafting, I am an avid reader. So when I'm not crafting, you'll find me with my nose in a book!

I have known Kristie for quite a while and I must say that she is just so super sweet!! Be sure to visit her blog and leave her some love! She is also getting married this month~~ we wish you all the best, Kristie!

Some of my most favorite cards of Kristie's are in THIS POST, be sure to check it out!

Looking forward to having you with us this month, Kristie!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Thank you Lollipop Girls for having me! Looking forward to working with you all this month!

Thank you Danni for the sweet intro!