***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Guest Designer

Today we introduce to you our December Guest Designer.... AGNIESZKA.... Please give her a warm sugary WELCOME to Lollipop Crafts.... Here's a little about who she is...
My name is Agnieszka Marchel. I`m from Poland. I discovered scrapbooking over 1 year ago and I have love it! I`m a wife and mother of two small kids: Jagoda (7), Jan (2). Thanks to scrapbooking I don`t know what boredom is. I must craft everyday. It truly is my passion. Sometimes i make jewelry and ornaments items decoupage technique. I invite you to my blog :http://www.radosnyczas.blogspot.com.

We welcome you to the team Agnieszka!! Super excited to see all the sweetness you bring to us!

If you have a chance, hop on over to her blog and check out her style! You won't be disappointed!! Have a sweetly filled day!!

No comments: