***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lollipop Challenge 31 ButterFlies... ButterFlies

Hi All Lollipop Fans,
I have a treat for you this week, Denise here from Craft Confectionery. This is my first time posting on the Lollipop Crafts site. I hope that you enjoy are time together and get a chance to pop over to my blog to see all my work.
For this week's Challenge, I picked Butterflies. Now, that could mean that your main image is Butterflies or just a butterfly on your project. Let's see all those Butterflies out there... Come on, this one is Easy, PEasy!!
The Sponsor for this week is one of are regular sponsors here at Lollipop Crafts, none other than Robyn's Fetish. I will be back on Thursday with more on are Sponsor and the wonderful prize that she is offering to one lucky winner.
Now for the yummy eye candy;
Denise









Ok, some great idea candy!! Right? My Lollipop gals know how to bring it!!
I can't wait to see what you have to share with the team. I love seeing all of your creations and can't wait to see what you come up with, and Remember Have fun!!

Crafty Hugs,

4 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

GReat Dt card, fantastic challenge, blessings Hilde

Anita said...

Love the work by the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Denise,
Oops, sorry. You'll notice two Karen I's. Can you please disregard #18. This is my very first challenge and I messed up on the URL and had to redo it. Sorry for the confusion. :-( Hope I did everything elso OK.
Thank you. :-)

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Butterflies are one of my favorite embellies.

Thanks for the challenge.