***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Guest Designer Spotlight

It is my privilege to announce May's guest designer, Peggy Toole. I'm so excited Peggy accepted my invitation to play with us in May. She is an amazing card maker and I know you'll love what she comes up.  If you're not familiar with Peggy's work, go check out her blog, Made by Me.

Now here's a bit about Peggy in her own words.

Hi everyone!  My name is Peggy Toole and I live near Salmon Arm in British Columbia with my very supportive and wonderful husband and 3 boys. I am a SAHM and love to stamp, sometimes I think it has taken over! lol  I have been stamping now for almost 6 years and just love this hobby and all the great people I have met because of it.  I was just thrilled when I was asked me to be a guest at Lollipop Crafts and the opportunity to work with such a great bunch of women, I can't wait to get started! 

Thanks again to Peggy and please join us tomorrow for another challenge.

No comments: