***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet our November Guest Designer

We have a GUEST designer joining us here at Lollipop Crafts for November!! Yay!! Please meet....


I'm a 40-yr-old mother of one HANDSOME 11-year-old son (bd 9/26/99) and one PRECIOUS 2-year-old son (bd 1/16/09). I've been married to the most wonderful man in the world for 6 1/2 years, and I LOOOOOVE being a Marine wife! My husband has helped me through some very hard times, and I wouldn't be the person I am today without his love and support. He is my rock, my soul mate, and my one true love; without him, I am nothing. He is a gunnery sergeant (active-duty) in the United States Marine Corps (19 1/2 years!), and I am proud and honored to stand beside him as his wife. I've been paper crafting since my oldest was just a few years old, but my style has evolved SOOO much!! My husband and children are my inspiration, and most of my layouts focus on them. I enjoy altering different things, and I've recently gotten into card making and found that I LOOOOVE it!!!!! There are still things I want to learn and techniques I want to try, and I'm always looking for more inspiration!


Welcome Ashley! We hope you have a SWEET time with us and look forward to your creative style!


When you have a moment, please join us in giving Ashely a very warm welcome to the team... You get to see her very first debut creation on Monday! Stick around....

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Welcome to the team Ashley! So looking forward to your month with us. Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself and your family.
Hugs,
*:)

Sonia said...

Hi Ashley!!
Welcome to the Team. :-)
Thanks for sharing a little bit about you and your family.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Linda Simpson said...

Ashley I am sure you will have a brilliant time as Guest DT here at Lollipop Crafts. I wish you well and thanks to Kris and Kim for the privilage of being GDT in October.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Ashley said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm looking forward to working with everyone here!

~Ashley