***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

Hello to all our sweet fans!  Welcome to this week's installment of the sponsor spotlight.  We are so happy to be featuring Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!
Here's a few words on this week's sponsor!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps was inspired by a house full of Little Miss Muffets and arachnophobes alike. It isn't too difficult to image how I ended up here since I've been drawing and coloring from the moment I picked up a crayon. Now as I sit in my hobby room I get to share my passion with my own Little Miss Muffets who love to work along side of me.
My motto is still "A stamp a day keeps the stress away" and feel free to visit my gallery at ForgottenScraps.blogspot.com for daily inspiration.

This week's winner will receive a great prize of 3 digis of their choice so make sure you join in on this week's Tags, Tags, Tags challenge which can be found here.

This week we have a lot of inspiration for you as we feature some projects by both the Lollipop and Little Miss Muffet teams!


and from Little Miss Muffet

Happy Crafting this week Sweets!

No comments: