***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winners for Challenge #69

Good afternoon. I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I'm happy to announce this week's Top 3 and winner of this week's prize package from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  First off, our Top 3.  Here they are in no particular order. Winners, please grab the blinkie from the sidebar on the blog and display it proudly on your blogs.



Now onto this week's winner of the 3 digi images of her choice is #18 Patricia Razo. Patricia, please email lollipopcrafts@gmail.com to claim your prize. A big thanks to all who played along in this week's challenge and to Little Miss Muffet Stamps for being such a great sponsor. Make sure to come back tomorrow where the T team will have another great challenge for you.  Crafty hugs!

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

CONGRATS to the Top 3. WOW, these are goooorgeous. Happy Sunday!

Pathy said...

Hello ,

I'm so happy to win this challege!

Thanks so much!

Hugs

LaJanette said...

Thanks so much for choosing my tag as one of your top picks:0) I will def be displaying my badge proudly!

Congrats to the other winners:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Vee Cassidy said...

Wow! thank you so much! I am so delighted! thanks again woo hoo!
Off to get my blinky to display on my blog happy happy happy!
Vee xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Oh sorry where are my manners? congrats to all the top three and especially to winner Patricia. Sorry I was just so excited and surprised. Vee xx