***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Monday, April 18, 2011

Challenge #35 - Sketch

Happy Monday, Lollipop Crafts fans!!!

I (Kim) is hosting this week's challenge! I got a sketch or your guys to follow this week! What do you think of the sketch? Like it? I noticed we don't have a lot of sketch challenges here at Lollipop Crafts so I thought it would be fun to have one. Perhaps more to come in the future? :)

Our wonderful sponsor for this week is ROBYN'S FETISH! One lucky random winner will be awarded with FIVE digis of choice or FOUR digis plus one digi paper et.

Be sure to stop by Thursday again to read all about this awesome company!

For now, here are some inspiration to get your creative juice flowing!








Aren't these just wonderful?? Ready to play? I should hope so! Please link your creations by this Saturday. Have fun everyone!


7 comments:

susan said...

Thanks for the lovely samples you made with our images! I love to see what you ladies make. Terrific work!

Unknown said...

Nice easy sketch challenge. Love to see such gorgeous DT cards.

scrapbypolly said...

what a lovely chalenge love it and this blog too. I hope i can play
xoxoxo
from brazil
pollyanna

Sonia said...

Hi!
Beautiful samples from DT.
Thanks!

Ashley Nicole said...

Great DT inspiration and great sketch. I linked my card, I'm #14.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo! Great job by the DT! I'm glad I got the chance to play this time around! Thanks for the sketch challenge.

Joynana said...

Sorry I missed the challenge. I did use your sketch. Take a look.

http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-time-birthday.html#comments