***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Challenge #76 Winners

Hi everyone! I am so very sorry for getting this winner's post out so late.  It's just been one of those weekends.
A big thank you to our Sponsor Kitty Bee Designs for hosting this week.
Our random winner of the 3 Clear stamps of choice (choose from pups, penguins, cats and rabbits (singles)) is 


#39 Jayne

The winner of the 3 digi stamps of choice is

 #10 Teresa Arsenault

Ladies please email us at lollipopcrafts@gmail.com with your choices and we will forward them on.  Please put Kitty Bee Challenge winner in your subject line.

Now for our top 3 in no particular order:




Congratulations Ladies.  Please grab your blog badge from the sidebar.  thanks so much everyone for playing this week and we will see you tomorrow with a brand new challenge!


  

5 comments:

marion said...

wohooo I'm so proud you've choosen me in the top 3 !! thanks so much, I will wear your badge with pride on my blog. congrats to the other winners ! Hugs, Marion

Dena said...

Congrats to the winners!

Aloha,
Dena Jones
Lollipop Crafts DT

dragonllew said...

Yeah thanks for picking me as one of your top 3.
Jenny x

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the Top 3!! I'm so excited!! What a great honor!!
~Lacey

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a fun surprise, especially since it was my birthday just a couple of days ago.
Many thanks to Lolipop Crafts for this challenge and especially to your sponsor Kitty Bee Designs.